Thursday, February 25, 2010

Ethical Clothing Choices


Looking around my room I am noticing all of my clothing, it seems unhealthy. But like most females who are into fashion and dressing up this seems to justify my non controllable shopping sprees and excessive amounts of clothing piling up in my drawers and cramming my closet. Taking a closer look at my clothes I notice most are made with synthetic fibers and non organic fabrics. I am surprised and saddened by this. I have contributed in a small way to all the pollution and environmental problems our country is now having just by not buying sustainable clothing. Just think of all of the millions of girl just like me who have the same amount of clothing as I do. Think of all the plastic shopping bags from the many shopping trips they have taken and the chemicals used to create their clothing. This alone has had such an impact on our planet. By making ethical choices in our fashion we can help save our environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment