Thursday, February 25, 2010

Fall 2008 House of Organic fashion show


The picture you see as the introduction of my blog is from the"House of Organic" Fall 2008 collection presented by Johanna Hofring the creator of Ekovaruhuset. This show was a collection of many different designers such as Ashley Helvey, Kaori Yamazaki, Desiree Hammen, Melissa Kirgan, to name a few. I looked through this collection and loved all of the clothes. Even though it is from last season this particular show demonstrates how eco fashion can be fashion forward and economically friendly at the same time. One of my favorite looks was the one I posted above created by Anja Hyneynen, a Swedish designer. I love this dress it is so chic and has a light airy feel great for the summer. You can find many more of her styles in one of the Ekovaruhuset boutiques.

Here is the website if you wish to check out more they have a lot of great stuff and fashion ideas!
http://www.inhabitat.com

No comments:

Post a Comment